PUBG vs FREE FIRE:5points of compare between PUBG and FREE FIRE
- 1. Free Fire is the number one most popular survival game with over 500 Million downloads on App store and Google Play, while in compare to that PUBG Mobile is downloaded by 100 Million users.
- Even Google propensities show a glaring difference in terms of popularity of both the games. Free Fire wins the race in this department because of its relatively small game size and the game softness it offers even in low-end devices. In comparison, people prefer sharing PUBG Mobile with the help of third party apps.
- The download size of PUBG Mobile is almost 2GB on android and 2.4 GB on IOS .2. When it comes to graphics, PUBG Mobile stands out. PUBG Mobile uses intangible Engine, which is very popular among PC gamers and this engine delivers very smooth and realist graphics.
- It requires a very permanent internet connection to run the game easily and system requirement of your device should be Android 5. 1.1 or above and it should have at least 2 GB Memory. Free Fire is more of an animated combat shooter game that is designed to run even in the low-end devices without any lag. Along with soft graphics, Free Fire also provides easy-to-use controls. 3. Free Fire has many characters to choose from and they keep on adding more regularly. You can start off with two free characters: Evo & Adam, and unlock the rest by spending diamonds,
- or with in-game currency. Each character comes with a special ability and can be upgraded by using it more often. For example: Caroline’s passive skill is “Punctuality ” , which makes her move significantly faster while using a shotgun. These abilities come robbing handy in early and later phases of the game. In early game, the increased movement speed allows for faster and traveling that helps her to gear up quickly before getting into combat. In late-game situations, the speed helps close the gap between Caroline and her enemies, allowing her shotgun to deal lethal damage. In these way you can use the utilities to your advantage .However, in the case of PUBG Mobile, there hardly any characters; although the game does allow players to change their appearances. Note that the characters in Evo mode cannot be used in Battle Royale. 4. In PUBG Mobile, the players need to take the drop, gear up and go for the hunt. The one who survives the 100-player classic battle ends up with the winner winner chicken dinner. PUBG also offers four detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- The four maps are: ERANGEL, SANHOK, VIKENDI and MIRAMAR. In comparison, Free Fire is a more fast-paced game. A 50-player lobby takes the drop at a smaller map seeking survival on a remote island and, because of that a new survivor emerges within just 10-minutes of the play.
- Both Free Fire and PUBG Mobile feature multiple vehicles to move about on the map. However, in this aspect PUBG Mobile has an edge because it also enables transportation on water with boats and has a substantial collection of vehicles, unlike Free Fire, that has limited options, and one can only choose between either a car or a motorcycle. The vehicles in PUBG Mobile spawns at different areas of the map and contains about 40-100% of fuel. The vehicles we find in PUBG Mobile are listed below: BUGGY, UAZ, MOTORCYCCLE, SCOOTER, TUKSHAI, DACIA, MIRADO, MINIBUS, PICKUP, RONY, AQUARAIL, PG-117.