P-series high-end smartphone The Huawei P50 Pro is the Chinese manufacturer’s latest. A 90 mm tele, a monochrome sensor,
The camera setup combines a large-sensor primary camera with a 13 mm ultra-wide A multispectral color temperature sensor for optimizing white balance and color rendering.
- Advertisement -
A monochrome sensor alongside the primary sensor It also revives the concept of usin. In the P20 Pro from 2018 something last seen.
Especially in low light The monochrome sensor improves fine detail rendering and reduces noise. the simulated bokeh effect It also helps with depth estimation for. In our DXOMARK Camera tests Let’s see how the camera performed.
Key camera specifications:
- 23 mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, OIS Primary: 50 MP sensor (12.5 MP output)
- 26 mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens Monochrome: 40 MP sensor (binned to 10 MP)
- 13 mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens Ultra-wide: 13 MP sensor
- 90 mm-equivalent f/3.5-aperture lens, OIS Tele: 64 MP sensor (16 MP output)
- Multispectral sensor
- LED flash
- (2160p/30 fps tested) 4K video, 2160p/60 fps
- Kirin 9000 chipset