The iconic and amazing places of Jammu & Kashmir are located at the border of China. Places, where it is located, is very far from the center of Jammu & Kashmir. A complete travel guide to Ladakh helps tourists to one step ahead before traveling. The ‘land of high passes of mountains’ draws the biggest hotspot for the tourists. The mountains are covered with a very thick layer of snow that makes it the coldest desert in India. Here you find the glaciers and sand mounds all around the Leh Ladakh of India. The actual time to make the travel trip is in Summer.
Here, Iconic Eight shares a blog about the information of the complete Travel Guide to Ladakh. And in this blog, you will get to know about the Packages, Highlights, and Arrangements before planning a trip to Leh Ladakh.
Highlights Of the Leh Ladakh Tour
- Make a ride through the peak of the mountain with the experts and explore the Leh Ladakh with them. The most thrilling and exciting riding you can observe through the mountains of India.
- Extend the knowledge with the Thrillophilia outdoor experts about the cultural and regional knowledge of Leh Ladakh
- Visit the Pangong lake that changes its color from green to blue to red due to its saltwater and that is mesmerizing.
- Visit the most adventurous places that are connected to Leh Ladakh: The Famous Magnetic Hill that defines the law of gravity.
- Enroll with the beauty of riding through the Khardung La Pass that explores you about the sand dunes & glaciers of its.
- Enjoy the camping and trekking ride with the experts and at night engage in the beautiful counting of stars.
Packages & Prices of Leh Ladakh Tour
The tour of Leh Ladakh will be mainly for 5 to 9 days and it mainly depends on the stays of tourists. But 6 days is the quick way to make a complete tour to Leh Ladakh. The tour will cost you from Rs.19,000 to Rs.50,000 which you can get the deals from Yatra.com. Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, and Sightseeing are included in these packages to the Leh Ladakh Travel.
In these packages, tourists can visit these three main places of Ladakh and these are Leh, Nubra, and Pangong, and also the other destination places as well. And there are different night stays in the places of the Leh Ladakh Tour.
Destination Places At Leh Ladakh
A complete travel guide to Leh Ladakh help us to explore about the places of Leh Ladakh. It keeps you one step ahead before going to the tourism of it. These are the destination places that you must visit at the the time of tour:
- Leh Palace: A thick walls place have a small prayer room having a old photo exhibitions inside it. And a whole view of Leh from the rooftop of the Leh Palace.
- Spituk Gompa
- Thiksey Gompa
- Leh Old Town
- Yungdrung Gompa
- Tsemo Fort
- Central Asian Museum
- Sankar Gompa
- Wanla Gompa
- Choskhor Temple Complex
Other destinations in Leh Ladakh are:
- Nubra Valley
- Pangog Tso
To get the inside information of these places check the places to visit in Leh Ladakh.
Arrangement for the Travel Guide To Ladakh
A pre-booking is very important when you are making tourism to famous and exciting places. Because a guide or experts can make your travel more amazing and what type of preparation you should do before going to. Leh Ladakh is one of the coldest places in India, one should keep many warm clothes to keep them healthier. All the booking of travel and stay, you must do before a period of one month because the buffer of tourism at that time is very high. You did not
Here, we share about the best time to visit and best route to reach at Leh Ladakh valley.
Best Time To Visit
Ladakh trousim will start from the period of May to Augusr. Shopkeeper, Restaurants, and Hotels start opening their business by the month of May and tourism is a very great source of income to them. The condition of Ladakh are improves in this period of time as it will be summer season for India. The roads at this time are valuable to travel.
By the end of September, the tourism of Leh Ladakh is getting close. After the period, the rainy and winter season will start in Leh Ladakh and it continues to March.
How To Reach At Leh Ladakh
Mainly there are four ways to Travel to reach at Leh Ladakh. And by this, you will get the detail which mode is the cheapest and safe way to reach at Leh Ladakh valley.
- By Flight: Pre-booking of flight is very important if you are using this mode of transport to reach there. As the weather and tourism can causes delay at the time of urgent bookings. The nearest airport to Leh Ladakh is Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport. But this takes the fastest way to extend there as well as you can take rest meanwhile in the airplace
- By Train: The nearest railway station to Ladakh is Chandigarh and Pathankot. By reaching there, you must take the bus which could be travel of 2 to 3 days to reach Ladakh. This could be a very tiring journey to reach the Leh Ladakh
- By Motorbike & Car: Motorbike and Car are beneficial for those who live in North Delhi. Group of Freinds can enjoy the trip to reach the Leh Ladakh valley.
Here, Iconic Eight share a complete Travel Guide To Ladakh that helps you to prepare one step ahead before travelling. The awe-inspiring places of Leh Ladakh makes you fall in love with the nature. A different kind of beauty of nature, you can observe at the valley of Ladakh.