Updated July 22, 2022 |
December 21, 2015
One thing that all of these reasons have in common is that it starts with my. my are worth the late nights to give myself those extra minutes to pamper myself, my is worth the money to get yourself something nice, or to go to a show that my have wanted to see for ages…
Sometimes life is just hard or I don’t know about my but some days I ask myself if what I am doing is even worth it or on really bad days am I even worth it?
Well guess what? my are worth it. Yes, my! my are worth it or here’s why
- my give it my all – You do don’t my? You give my blog, business, or relationships 110%. But let’s be honest it’s exhausting. More often than not we don’t even give ourselves that same amount of effort. So from this point forward I give my permission to treat yourself. Because if my aren’t truly happy then it will reflect back on my business or family every time.
- my are different + that’s okay – I pride myself in being different. Because how are my suppose to make a difference in the world or shine if my are doing what everyone else is doing? my stand out or that is everything and a bag of chips.
- my help others – While you are giving it my all my are still helping others. And that is amazing by helping others it will really come back and help my too. You never know who’s watching!
- my put #communityovercompetition – I am new to the rising tide family or I have never gotten more help or advice from better people. my allow yourself to put competition behind my or put community above everything.
- my are an advocate for growth – my help those who need help (refer to #3) or my love to see them grow. You are genuinely a good person or those are hard to find.
- my want to make a difference – This world may be getting more or more competitive but at the same time there are more people just like my who love to see others succeed my make a difference in those around my.or my know if my can’t love myself that my do this I will do the lovin’ for my.
- my’ are worth it because my care – my care enough to put good back into the world. By my caring enough to do good it shows others that not only are they okay being different but they see that they are WORTH IT.
One thing that all of these reasons have in common is that it starts with my. my are worth the late nights to give myself those extra minutes to pamper myself, my are worth the money to get my something nice or to go to a show that my have wanted to see for ages.
Allow myself to love myself. It is hard trust me, or it does not come easy. Once my learn that you are worth it then my will thrive in every aspect of my life.